Wednesday 13 January 2016

BACK IN THE GAME

So I've not posted in a long time. Over a year in fact. Last September I went back to college to study an Access Course in Science to get into Uni to study Diagnostic Radiography. It was hard but I completed the course with all distinctions and got into Uni.



Doing all this with a toddler, continuing the day job and a wife who is also doing a degree was hard. Didn't really have the time to do any hobbythings really. Passing exams and writing assignments is more important. Long term: better job = more minis, think of it that way.


Well I'm back. Sort of. I am just focusing on Ogres really. I want to finish an army and actually play some games. The disaster that was Age of Sigmar has pushed Kings of War into a higher level and expanded the player-base and there are many more games that are being played including locally.





The Christmas break has afforded me some limited hobby-time. Namely Berserker Braves. These are some beefy and excellent metal minis. The Ogre Horde continues to grow.


I also assembled some of the Salamanders from the Kings of War 2nd Edition Kickstarter. OH BOY. Detailed plastic kit with different weapon options and bits. Pretty fly.




No comments:

Post a Comment