Sunday 22 April 2012

Pandaforce Onwards

The Pandaforce is making progress! It's time consuming and fiddly, but I have almost a playable force:

  • A Crisis Suit Commander and two Fireknife bodyguards.

  • Six Stealthsuits.

  • Two six Tau Fire Warrior squads.

  • A Devildish (nearly finished painting).


In terms of unpainted models I have some Kroot and some more Fire Warriors. The Kroot are being undercoated and are next on the agenda following the Devilfish. The Kroot are going to have as a main colour Orange skin - this will be a nice contrast to the mainly Blacks and Blues/Purple of the Tau in the Pandaforce.

I am aiming to add 3 more Crisis Suits, 3 Broadsides and some Pathfinders to the Pandaforce but this goal is dependent on time and money. By my calculations it runs to well over £100. Better get that new job then! I've had a week of work so this shows me that, given time, it's possible to get a significant amount of painting and modeling done.

No comments:

Post a Comment